Safety is our priority. For our renters, for our property owners, and for our neighbors. We keep our properties well maintained and in compliance with all municipal and state code regulations. We are steadfast in ensuring that our properties meet our quality and safety standards.
All properties have:
- Interconnected, smoke-carbon detectors with battery backup in all bedrooms and common areas. Batteries are changed annually.
- Heating mechanicals that are safety checked annually and tagged with the required documentation.
- Fully operational window and door locks
- On-site fire extinguishers
- Functional exterior lighting
- Safety hand rails
- Full compliance with the Vermont Department of Health Essential Maintenance Practices (EMP) related to lead paint.
- A City of Burlington Certificate of Compliance (COC) which means the Code Enforcement office has visited the property and deemed it in compliance with the City rental code. (This is for Burlington Properties only).